Soft Tissue Therapy | in Rotterdam
Prices | €60 – 1 hour treatment // €40 – 30 mins treatment
(SAME DAY TREATMENT: is available, but please Telephone to ensure confirmation
What is ‘Soft Tissue Therapy’?
Soft Tissue Therapy combines various remedial practices (practices to ‘remedy’) and advanced manual therapy techniques, responding to chronic tightness, dysfunctional postural tendencies and injuries to the Musculoskeletal system (ie. Muscles, tendons, ligaments and connective/fascial tissue).
Highly effective for:
- Recovery from injury
- Improving general function of the Musculoskeletal system
- Improving posture
- Back pain (eg. Sciatic symptoms, restricted movement)
- Management of symptoms due to developing conditions (eg. arthritis)
- Muscle fatigue
- Improving mobility in the joints
- Aiding Recovery from surgery
- Stress relief
- Soft Tissue Release (STR)
- Neuromuscular Technique (NMT)
- Myofascial Release (Connective Tissue Massage)
- Muscle Energy Techniques (MET)
- Positional Release
- Rehabilitative exercises
“Anthony literally saved my back!”– Fisnick (Firefighter)
WHAT TO WEAR | Various techniques can be delivered through clothing, however please ensure this is comfortable, freedom for movement. If postural assessment is required, this is ideally done in underwear, however if you don’t feel comfortable with this, there is no issue. For lotion based techniques, clients are requested to be in under (not naked), towels will be used to provide comfort.
PLEASE NOTE | If a therapist suspects your symptoms or physiological complaints require referral, this will not incur cost of the session, if no treatment is provided.
Terms & Conditions:
- Same day treatments // A call must be made or message sent, via the CONTACT page, to ensure the session is available.
- Inappropriate behaviour, language or misconduct will not be tolerated.
- ‘the Body Engineer‘ reserves the right to refuse to treat, if the client arrives in an inappropriate physical state (refunds will NOT be granted in these circumstances.
- Please arrive on-time for your treatment time, preferably 10-15mins before your treatment time, giving time to complete any initial paperwork, before treatment.
- CANCELLATIONS must be made 6hrs before your treatment; late cancelation will result in you still being charged for the session.
- Refunds will NOT be granted if the above conditions are not met.